The Main Benefits of Accreditation.
• It enables to separate the available or unavailable things in the international acceptance criteria.
• It assures licensing institution and its certificate submitting.
• It enables international validity/recognition.
• It increases market store.
• It increases competitiveness.
• It enables to get more reliable and accurate results.
• It enables esteem and prestige.
• It improves verification and traceability.
• It is the prof of absolute criteria and conditions that should be in certification authority.
• It enables the best objectivity, transparency, disipline and quality.
• It prevents the product/service errors that can be formed because of misleading.
• It enables to remove the bad feature that is named as operational blindness of certification institution.
• It enables to be checked with the same logic as checked by certification institution.
• It assures all audit standards to make it properly within the scope of perfect and effective organisation structure.